Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program
The Office of Financial Aid provides work assignments primarily on campus to allow you to earn money to pay for your college expenses. You will work an average of 9 - 13 hours per week on jobs where you will gain practical experience and provide useful service to your institution.
- Federal Work-Study Student Handbook
- Federal Work-Study Packet Guidelines
- Federal Work-Study Job Application
- Federal Work-Study Agreement and Authorization Form
- Federal Work-Study Weekly Hours Calculator
- Federal Work-Study Employment Change Form
- Federal Work-Study 2013-2014 Pay Calendar
Cooperative Education (Co-Op) Program
Wilberforce University has a mandatory Co-Op Program. Students are required to perform two work assignments as part of their graduation requirements. Jobs in their fields not only provide valuable work experience but also allow students to earn money to help with their college costs.